Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Four Songs : my Choice 4

Yet another installment of a few songs of my choice :

Channulal Mishra - Raga Maru Bihag :  (Download)








Kaushiki Chakrabarty - Raga Pilu Thumri :  (Download)










Rashid Khan - Raga Jaijaiwanti :  (Download)








Sawani Shende - Raga Durga :  (Download)








.. more songs of my Choice »

QUIZ : Give me the names of the male and female singers and the name of the Album/Film, and I will send you this rare song + a bestseller e-book (in Microsoft Reader .lit format) by email. Answer the questions in the comments to this post, and please don’t forget to mention your email address.

Quiz Song : 4








Comments are welcome.

2 comments:

Sagar Chand Nahar said...

यह फिल्म रतन का गीत है और आवाजें श्याम और शायद अमीरबाई कर्नाटकी की है।
हां इस फिल्म के संगीतकार नौशाद साहब, और गीतकार डी एन मधोक हैं

kamal baria said...

This is exactly the kind of music that i was desperately searching for...i thank you from the core of my heart....may god grant u all ur wishes thank u very much....

Post a Comment